As you guys might know that I am now working with ‘Knowledge Platform’, Asia-Pacific’s leading next-generation learning solutions company, as Team Lead of mobile application and game development. We’ve just developed our very first entertaining educational game which is available for free to download. Please, give it a try. I am sure you’ll like it. 🙂
Monsters are attacking your house! Fight off each monster with the correct factor pair. Find as many correct factor combos as you can before it’s too late. It’s time to put your factor skills to work. Your home depends on it!
Hate math? Or perhaps you love it and can’t get enough of it. Whatever the case, Factor Monster provides a fast-paced, visually stimulating and thrilling way to experience math. Get ready to Factor and Fight!
• 10 different levels of creepy monsters to slay
• Race against the clock to factorize at least 6 equations
• Climb to the top of the leaderboard and compete against your peers to be the Factor Champion
• Gain 10 points for every correct factor
• Be careful! You will lose 2 points for every incorrect factor!
• Gain combo points by correctly answering three questions in a row
• Good luck!
Factor Monster is designed and developed by Knowledge Platform, Asia-Pacific’s leading next-generation learning solutions company. Knowledge Platform specializes in educational games and community, learning management systems, and instructional design.
Sajid Ali Anjum