I just give a try to this great looking tool and the results are great. Input to this tool are images and output is a design prototype which can be exported in form of Flash Lite or WRT prototype. If this tool keeps growing then m sure it will be a great tool to use for designs.
Flowella is an easy to use tool that enables designers and developers to create design prototypes — without writing a line of code.
Prototypes are built using images of screen mock-ups and defining links between the screens. This information is then used to create an Adobe Flash Lite 3.0 application or Web Runtime (WRT) widget. These applications can then be run on one of over seventy Nokia devices or in a simulator supplied with Flowella, enabling the application interaction to be assessed.
- Create interactive prototypes in minutes using a WYSIWYG interface.
- Compatible with computers running Apple Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows computers.
- Export prototypes to Adobe Flash Lite applications and Web Runtime widgets.
- Prototype application compatible with over seventy compatible Nokia devices.
- Ideal for testing of visual and interaction design.
To download Flowella, please visit :
Sajid Ali Anjum (SajiSoft)